1.6.11

another draco malfoy lover and mudblood haters

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: Hi
You: hey
Stranger: I'm from PIIIIIIIIGFARTS!!
You: what?
Stranger: Our head master is a lion that talks.
Stranger: Pigfarts' on Mars.
You: hahaha okay
You: but i dont get it
You: asl?
Stranger: I'm Draco Malfoy. Mudblood.
You: WAIT
You: you LOVEEEE him????
Stranger: No, I AM Draco. Hahahahaha
Stranger: Not really.
You: hhahaha. so let me be ur scorpius
Stranger: NOOOOOOOOOOO, I am not replacing my son with you.
You: why not? i may proud having a daddy like you
Stranger: Of course you would. I'm Draco Malfoy.
Stranger: Who wouldn't?
You: maybe......
You: i dont know
You: everybody must be proud having you as their dad
Stranger: Who wouldn't want me to be their dad. I'm hot, charming AND from Slytherin.
You: lets kick filch out of here
Stranger: I am so proud to hear you say that.
You: HAHAHAHA
You: i do hate him from the first time i read the book
Stranger: Me too. And don't forget the cat.
Stranger: Though I like cats.
You: mrs. norris
Stranger: Yes, HER...
You: HA! i still remember when it was petrified
You: have a msn?
Stranger: I wonder what would've happened if it just died the 2nd book.
Stranger: No.
Stranger: No. I don't use it anymore.
You: yow!!
You: why?
You: we should talk again about draco the hottie
Stranger: We should but I don't talk to mudbloods.
Stranger: Good day. or night? Mudblood. :p

time machine